Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Small preview of . . .

Small Miracles


I thought I would fix you a sneak preview of 'Small Miracles' as the parts are coming in. As more parts come in they will be added to this preview.
I want to thank each and everyone who has helped and is helping in any form with making this a success.

Look for the release of 'Small Miracles' on Monday June 16 here.



Visit the blogs of the contributors . . .

Cen's Stuff
NikkiFabulous Designs
LouCeeCreations
Beckmoore Designs
Dinphy
Gabrielle
Lei-Magic Maker
OR Scraps

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

Hi,
Great preview! I've posted it on my blog too.
And two pretty LO's done by Kerri, using my part of the kit! :)

Gabrielle said...

Hi Kim, well done on getting it all together, hope you get the support for your daughter, I have the preview on my blog and if anyone does a lo with my part or the QP I would love to see it so I can put it on my blog
Love and hugs to you and your family, What a wonderful mom you are!! hats off to you.